Thanks for visiting. I'll come in often to share some random thoughts about my art making. Happy viewing, and drop me a line or two @comment to let me know what you think :)

Tuesday 25 June 2013

New curating experiences!



Oh my!  Some six months' gone! I didn't even realize I haven't blogged here although I have had some very exciting art experiences - I had the privilege of using the space of a private gallery to curate some art shows at total liberty.  Check out my Facebook page:  www.facebook.com/elizachengfineart

The casual fun watercolor series gave birth to my solo exhibition:  Homescapes


















An extension to a weekend mini art fair












































Joint show with another female artist to show my illustrative series:  Illustrated Memoirs



Curating the show for a watercolorist






















Mounting my students works to celebrate my 15 years' art teaching at my own studio







No comments:

Post a Comment