Thanks for visiting. I'll come in often to share some random thoughts about my art making. Happy viewing, and drop me a line or two @comment to let me know what you think :)

Saturday 20 July 2013

Fewer textured surfaces, fewer "guidlines"!

Another piece of work. Another challenge. Another type of fun in drawing from imagination! This #4 piece took me a long time over the past week to bring in a next step each time I paused and examined. 

Again, my mind fresh in a morning spotted some marks that seemed workable, so I quickly put down the bag and got on with it before the eyes missed them, and before the cleaning lady came in (as if without the mess and drips, nothing would work). 


Just didn't realize looking at this series, I'm actually creating my little "garden" again after "Homescapes" my solo, and I haven't even started my real one at home!


Love the textures & marks so far. Hope the following layers won't spoil them. 

Carefree vs carefully-free!!


No comments:

Post a Comment